There are many ways to preserve the Culver experience through photography. Culver partners with Bunk 1 to provide hundreds of new photos every day that can be viewed online. Photographs can be downloaded and forwarded to friends and family, or prints can be ordered for home delivery.
Culver will be taking individual and unit pictures during the first couple weeks of camp. Parents can order formal portraits through one of four authorized Culver photographers that offer photo services for Culver families. Information on Bunk 1, Culver photography, and our affiliate professional photographers are provided below:
Culver has partnered with Bunk1 again this summer, which will allow you to view candid photos throughout the summer and write one-way email communications. Below are the optional services that Bunk1 currently offers to families:
This summer our Bunk1 photographers will be taking and posting photos while camp is in session. It is important to keep in mind that we have over 700 campers in Woodcraft Camp and over 600 students in Upper School, and we will try our best to capture a variety of photos of your camper or student in different activities throughout the summer.
Bunk Notes (One-Way Communication)
If you are interested in sending Bunk Notes, you can add the Bunk Notes package to the basic photo gallery package for an additional cost. Bunk Notes will be printed every morning Monday through Friday and delivered out to the unit mailboxes by lunchtime. Please note that Bunk Notes can be sent on Saturday and Sunday, however, they will not be received by campers until Monday.
- Returning Parents: Log in using the email address and password you set up last summer and can reset account passwords if needed.
- New Parents: New families will be able to set up an account through the app or on the website. Click the "New Here? Get Started" button and complete the basic form.
Please note that Bunk 1 features (photo gallery and Bunk Notes) are currently available on both the app and web versions. Full instructions on how to create a new Bunk 1 account and download the app are included below:
Important Bunk 1 Reminders
- The Invitation Code for this upcoming summer is CSSC23.
- Please note: We will begin distributing Bunk Notes to campers on Monday, July 3, 2023. This allows time for the campers to adjust to being away from home.
Unit, cabin and individual photos will be taken of your Upper and Woodcraft campers. Your Woodcraft camper will be dressed in polo shirts and shorts. If you would like a formal portrait with their sashes or jackets you will need to schedule a professional portrait session. Your Upper School student will have their photos taken in their dress uniforms.
The following photographer will be taking your child's unit, cabin, and individual photos:
Adams Family Photography
Christopher Adams, Photographer
To browse photos, click on your child’s camp and specific unit:
- 2023 Woodcraft Camp Photos
- 2023 Upper School Photos
- 2022 Woodcraft Camp Photos
- 2022 Upper School Photos
- 2021 Woodcraft Camp Photos
- 2021 Upper School Photos
- 2019 Woodcraft Camp Photos
- 2019 Upper School Photos
- 2018 Woodcraft Photos
- 2018 Upper School Photos
- 2017 Woodcraft Camp Photos
- 2017 Upper School Photos
Culver has partnered with four professional photographers to provide custom formal portraits of your camper in a summer camp setting. The formal portrait service may not be for everyone, but it is available for those who are interested. Many families appreciate this service since their son and daughter can be photographed in their camp uniform in our unique campus setting. All photographers have extensive experience in photography. We are confident that you and your camper will be pleased with the photographer of your choice.
Danielle Mavrick Photography
Katrina Jackson Photography
(574) 835-2080 | katrinajackson.com
Requesting Formal Portraits
- Contact the photographer of your choice to schedule your private appointment.
- Submit a non-refundable sitting fee to the photographer.
- If your student does not keep or cancels the scheduled appointment within 24 hours prior to the session, the sitting fee will be forfeited.
To provide security to our campers, Culver's contract photographers will be the only photographers authorized to photograph on the Culver’s campus.
If you have further questions, please contact the Communications Department at (574) 842-8262 or email@example.com