Pixels, Web Beacons and Cookies
Cookies are used to:
- Serve ads based on past visits to the website you through third-party vendors and Google, including remarketing with Google Analytics
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests, including the use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
This website uses Google Ads and Google Analytics free conversion tracking features on certain pages. For example, if you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
Culver Academies uses Google Analytics to gather statistics for its web pages. The information gathered is used to improve web services. Google Analytics uses a browser cookie for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on these websites. If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your browser, or download and install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/.
Culver Academies is not responsible for the privacy procedures that are used by other sites and institutions linked to through this website.
If you prefer to opt out of this customized experience, you can do so by visiting the websites below.
Limit the Information You Share
You have several options to limit the information you share with us (and other websites). You can:
- Block cookies in your browser.
- Browse our site using your browser's private or incognito mode.
- Enable do not track in your browser.
- Manage your ad preference settings for Google and Facebook.
- Do not submit forms through the website.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this website, please contact Culver Academies Communications Office at email@example.com.