Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Circumstances surrounding the virus are rapidly evolving and appropriate precautions, planning and communication are essential. This webpage is designed to aggregate resources related to COVID-19 for members of the Culver Academies community.
In general, our campus is returning to normal in many ways. However, we are still taking precautions to keep our campus community healthy. Culver is mitigating the spread of COVID-19 on campus using the following strategies:
- Culver has mandated vaccines for students without medical or religious exemptions.
- Culver is conducting weekly COVID testing for unvaccinated members of our community.
- Culver is requiring students to wear masks indoors.
- Culver is conducting on-campus vaccine clinics.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak WHO Main Page
- WHO COVID-19 Advice for the Public
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Daily Situation Reports
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)