The Roberts Leadership Scholarship Program
The Roberts Leadership Scholarship Program is one of the most extraordinary programs in the country for high school students. Offering full tuition coverage and more, this scholarship's total value is more than $200,000.
Who is Eligible?
- Incoming 9th and 10th grade boys and girls.
- US citizens residing in a Western state (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii).
- Dual citizens (with US being one of the citizenships) residing in a Western state.
What makes a Roberts Scholar?
At Culver Academies, we believe in Leadership and Character, Academic Excellence, Holistic Wellness, and Global Citizenship that set Culver Academies - and its students - apart.
Specific qualities sought in Roberts Scholarship recipients include:
- Leadership potential through organizations, clubs and teams.
- Evidence of responsible citizenship and community service.
- A sense of caring that reaches beyond self.
- Communication skills.
- High moral integrity.
- Mental and physical vitality.
- Financial need.
What does the Roberts Scholarship Cover?
- Full tuition.
- Room and board.
- Required uniforms.
- Books and laptop.
- Global Pathways Spring Program experience in U.S. or abroad.
- Summer Enrichment Experience in U.S. or abroad.