Beyond financial support, Distinguished Scholarships offer the opportunity of a lifetime for our students and campers: the chance to learn the skills necessary to become leaders and responsible citizens of society.
Distinguished Scholarships are the result of the generous support of the Culver Legion, our strong and dedicated alumni network.
Batten Scholars Program
Available to any incoming freshman or sophomore boy or girl.
Duchossois Family Scholars
Available to incoming freshman or sophomore boy or girl residing in the Midwestern United States; financial need is a consideration.
Jud Little Scholarship
Available to incoming freshman or sophomore boy or girl residing in Oklahoma; financial need is a consideration.
Roberts Leadership Scholarship
Available to incoming freshman or sophomore boy or girl residing in the Western United States; financial need is a consideration.
Huffington Scholars Program
Available to incoming freshman or sophomore boy with a passion in the fine arts.
Distinguished Scholarship Requirements
- Each scholarship has specifications and/or eligibility requirements. Please review the Scholarship Opportunities Map/Chart
- All of the following must be completed and received by Culver Academies no later than January 15, 2019 to be considered for a scholarship:
- Admissions application, personal interview, recommendations, standardized test scores, current and previous year grades, and school report.
- The Distinguished Scholarship Application (available once the online Application for Admission has been submitted)
- Financial aid application and all supporting documentation (if you are interested in being considered for need-based scholarships). Visit School and Student Services (SSS) for more information.
Contact the Admissions Office with any scholarship questions.