Apply to Culver
Let us help you discover the experience of a lifetime. Follow the steps below to begin your application journey.
The website is a great starting place to learn about Culver, but there’s so much more we want to tell you! Complete our inquiry form and start receiving information about Culver Academies.
A great way to learn more about Culver Academies is to schedule a campus tour and interview. We realize that it is not possible for all of our applicants to travel to campus this fall, so you have the option to sign up for a zoom interview and virtual tour with an admissions officer instead.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
- Application Fee*
- Student Profile
- Parent Statement
- Student Essays
- Culver Academies Supplement
- Principal/Guidance Counselor
*Please complete this form if you feel you may qualify for an application fee waiver.
Students applying for the 2022-23 school year have the option to submit standardized test scores if they would like; however, SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, and ACT scores are not required to be considered for admission.
International applicants must submit TOEFL iBT, Duolingo English, or IELTS scores.
- What does test optional mean?
- Will Culver look at my SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, or ACT scores if I submit them?
- How will my application be considered if I don't submit SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, or ACT scores?
- Will students be considered for Distinguished Scholarships and financial aid if they do not submit test scores?
- Are English proficiency test scores still required for international applicants?
Visit our financial assistance page for more information about the financial aid process.
Our team is here to help! If we can be of assistance throughout the admissions process, please don't hesitate to contact us.