At Culver Academies, we offer a variety of financial support resources to help make a Culver education attainable for qualified families. We recognize that every family's financial picture looks different, and we are committed to providing a thorough review of every applicant's individual circumstances. It is Culver's expectation that families contribute to the cost of their child's education at the highest level they are able.
Financial Aid Options
- Culver offers both need-based assistance and merit-based awards.
- Need-based aid depends on a family’s financial profile as determined through the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) in the School and Student Services (SSS) portal*.
- Distinguished Scholarships cover the cost of tuition, room and board, and some additional fees.
*Please note, the SSS portal will open on October 2, 2019.
35% of Culver families receive Need-based financial assistance
Applying for Financial Aid
- New applicants must complete all admissions and financial aid application requirements by January 15 in order to receive full consideration for financial aid.
- Returning students must reapply for financial aid by January 15 each year. If you miss this deadline, your request for financial aid may be delayed and possibly denied due to the limited availability of financial aid funding.