Resources & Collections
To request book, DVD, or journal article, or to reserve space for a class or meeting, please contact the Huffington Library staff at email@example.com.
Online subscriptions are only available to students and staff of CEF. For off-campus use, navigate to The Virtual Huffington Library on Schoology, or contact the Library staff.
- Huffington Rare Book Collection – Given by Michael Huffington '65
- Dicke Rare Book Collection – Given by James F. Dicke II '64
- Napoleon Collection – Given by Speed Bancroft '51, Nancy Bancroft, & Elizabeth Holland Bancroft
- Gene Siskel '63 Collection – Given by The Gene Siskel Charitable Foundation
- E. K. Burch, Military & Aviation Collection – From the Library of E. K. Burch
Special Collections: Endowed Gift Funds
The Donald Eugene Clark Memorial Endowment
Established in 1995 by the Estate of Wilma Rae Clark, wife of Donald Eugene Clark and mother of William L. Clark CMA ’51 and Stephen D. Clark CMA ’60.
The Class of 1961 – Major C. S. Young Book Fund
Established in 1961 by the graduating class for the purpose of purchasing books or media materials for the library in the name of Major Young, long time faculty member.
The John William Henderson, Jr. and Joey W. Henderson Book Fund
Established in 1982 by the family in memory of Mr. and Mrs. J. William Henderson, Jr. CMA ’43.
The Ralph & Helen Luken Library Fund
Established in 1997 from previous gifts made by Robert Luken, CMA ’63.
The James William Mahon Memorial Fund
Established in 1981 by James K. Fulks, Jr. in memory of his uncle, James W. Mahon.
The Meg Marshall Memorial Book Fund
Established in 1965 by the friends of the late Margaret Ann Marshall CMA ’65.
The Ann Maull Library Fund
Established in 1960 by the friends of the late Ann Lysell Maull CMA '60.