Frequently Asked Questions
To request book, DVD, or journal article, or to reserve space for a class or meeting, please contact the Huffington Library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where do I look up a book?
- What online resources does the library provide?
- How many books or movies can I check out and for how long?
- How do I log in to my library account?
- What happens if my book or DVD is overdue?
- What if the Huffington Library does not have the book I need?
- Can I eat or drink in the library?
- What are the hours of CQ?
- Where can I study with a group during CQ?
- Where can I print, copy or scan?
- Gift Policy