From learning first chords to performing at Carnegie Hall, Culver students at all skill levels have exceptional opportunities to explore and expand their musical talents.
- Music courses cover all areas of interest, from Songwriting and Guitar for Beginners to Concert Band and Advanced Placement Music Theory.
- Our professional instructors work closely with students, transforming novices into remarkable performers – often by the end of their first year!
- Beginner and advanced musicians may pursue a variety of curricular and extra-curricular activities, ensembles and performances.
- Students can take private music lessons in brass, woodwind, string and percussion instruments, as well as piano, voice, guitar and bagpipes.
- Advanced musicians looking for immersion in music, or those intending to continue their studies at the college level, can explore the Honors in Music program.
- Students have opportunities to collaborate with professional groups and visiting artists, both on and off campus.
- Culver Military Academy students can join the Culver Military Band, which provides music for CMA events, school ceremonies and other programs. The Military Band includes two ensembles: the Corps of Drums and the Lancer Band.