The new alumni network
October 1, 2020
The 19,000-member Culver Alumni Network has always been one of the great benefits of time spent at the Academies or the Summer Schools & Camps.
And, starting Oct. 1, alumni will be able to join Culver Connect, an exclusive networking platform. Culver Connect is available on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone (an app is coming soon). Features include:
- A running feed of Culver alumni updates, interesting content, photos and conversations;
- A full opt-in directory of Culver alumni, allowing you to connect with the Culver Network around the world;
- A mentorship program, giving you the opportunity to be mentored by others or offer mentorship to fellow alumni;
- A job board with opportunities posted by alumni and strategic partners;
- Group conversations allowing you to engage at a more granular level with those with the same class, interests, careers, industries and locations as you;
- Events posted by alumni and by Culver, inviting you to upcoming events around the world and back on the shores of Lake Maxinkuckee on Culver’s campus, as well at Culver Clubs International events and other opportunities created for you and by you.
It takes less than two minutes to register by following the simple steps below:
1) Visit connect.culver.org.
2) On your first visit, click “Get Started.”
3) Fill out the information requested, including name and email address.
4) Choose your own unique password.
5) Verify your email address when prompted.
6) Upon approval, start using the site.