Everyone Learns Differently
Much like we all have a unique fingerprint, each student has a unique learning profile that leads them to shine and struggle in different ways.
We strive to meet the individual learning needs of all students, including those who have documented learning disabilities, attention deficits, and physical impairments. Numerous indirect and direct learning support services are available to assist students.
Learning Support Services
Ms. Mullins works closely with students to implement individualized accommodation plans and makes recommendations for internal and external learning support services.
Indirect Learning Support Services
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, teachers, counselors, support staff, and outside professionals.
- Development and implementation of an accommodation plan individualized to match a student’s specific learning profile based on submitted documentation of a learning disability and learning needs.
- Recommendations for outside psycho-educational testing and related academic interventions (e.g., tutoring, occupational therapy).
- Recommendations for placement and/or participation in available learning support programs.
Direct Learning Support Services
- Academic and behavioral interventions in collaboration with instructors and counselors
- Classroom and testing accommodations for students with documented disabilities
- Standardized testing accommodations
- Math and Science Help Centers
- Writing Center
- Tutorials in Academic Departments
- ELL Programs
- Supervised Evening Learning Support