At Culver Academies, we offer a variety of financial support opportunities to ensure a Culver education is accessible to our students and families.
Financial Aid Options
- Culver offers both need-based assistance and non-need-based awards.
- Need-based aid depends on a family’s financial profile and is independent from the admissions process.
- Merit scholarships range from small amounts to full awards.
Nearly 48% of Culver Academy families receive financial assistance – 1/3 receive need-based financial aid, and 16% receive merit scholarship awards – a significantly higher percentage than most peer schools.
Applying for Financial Aid
The deadline for full financial aid consideration is January 15, 2017.
- Returning students must reapply for financial aid each year (Step 2 below). If you miss this deadline, your request for financial aid may be delayed and possibly denied because of limited funding.
- New applicants must complete the Culver Academies Application Checklist requirements, be admitted to Culver, and complete the procedures below by this deadline to be fully considered for financial aid.
Step 1: Review Culver Academies financial aid documentation.
Step 2: Complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS).
- The PFS is the financial aid application.
- School and Students Services (SSS) processes the PFS, estimates the amount you can contribute to school expenses, and submits that estimate to Culver.
- You may complete the PFS online starting October 24, 2016.
Step 3: Upload all required financial documents to your PFS online account.
- 2015 W2 and 1040 with all filed schedules and attachments*
- 2016 W2 and 1040 with all filed schedules and attachments*
- Canadian Residents: upload your 2015 and 2016 T-4s when available.
While we aim to provide as much financial support as possible, the submission of a Financial Aid Application, or the demonstration of need, does not guarantee a financial aid award.
*You must upload all W2s and 1040s to your account to be considered for financial aid.