Summer Camp Parents

There are several payment options available to parents/guardians who send their child to Culver Summer Schools & Camps.  These options include a check drawn on a US bank, wire transfer  Discover, Mastercard, Visa, American Express. ACH Transfers are not accepted at this time.  Wire transfer instructions may be obtained by loggin in to the parent portal or by  contacting Student Accounts,


Q: Can I pay my child's student billing account with a credit card?

A: Culver accepts Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express (clicking on the link will direct you to our Online Payment Center).

Q If paying by a US check, who should the check be written to?

A:  Checks should be written and mailed to Culver Educational Foundation, 1300 Academy Road, #159, Culver, IN 46511

Q: What is a Personal Drawing Account?

A: The Personal Drawing Account (PDA) is used by your child as a spending account during camp. Campers will make transactions from this account using their Camper Identification Card (ID Card). When your child is accepted for camp, Accounting will create a Personal Drawing Account (PDA) for him or her. You can then go online at to make credit card deposits, check the account balance, and review the current year's account history. 

Q: How can my 6 week camper get cash from their personal drawing account?

A: Upper campers may go to the cashier window located in the Lay Dining Center.  Campers must have their camper ID card to withdraw cash.  Upper camp cashier hours are 1:00 p.m.-4:00p.m., Monday-Friday.

Woodcraft campers may go to the cashier located in the Woodcraft Dining Hall.  Campers must have their camper ID card to withdraw cash up to $10 per day.  Woodcraft cashier hours are 12:15p.m.-1:45p.m., Monday-Friday.

Q: What happens to my child's drawing accounts at the end of the six week camp?

A: Any remaining funds in the drawing accounts will be transferred to the Student Billing Account. Any remaining credit on the Student Billing account will automatically be refunded to you.

Q: Is there an ATM on campus?

A: Culver has an automatic teller machines (ATM) on campus, maintained by 1st Source Bank, located in the Lay Student Center. The ATM is for the exclusive use of Culver patrons. Culver ID cards are not accepted by the ATM. There is a $1.75 transaction fee for non-1st Source account holders.

Q: Can my child use their credit/debit card while at camp?

A: The Culver ID card may be used to purchase items at the Campus Store and the Uniform Department. Debit/credit/ATM cards may only be used by Upper Campers.

Contact Us

We process all inquires submitted via this form:


Attach a maximum of three doc, pdf, or jpg files.

Attach a File

Feel free to also contact us at:

CULVER, IN 46511