Join a legacy of leadership and character, timeless values, rigorous academics and global citizenship. Follow the steps below to begin the application process.
Application for Admission Procedures
- Complete the Online Application For Admission
- You may save and return to your application before submitting the final for admission.
- Once you submit your online application, you will be able to access evaluation forms and the school report/grade request form through your online application.
- Download the Culver Academies Application Checklist and Application Timeline for application procedures and important dates.
- Schedule a campus visit and personal interview by contacting our Visit Coordinator, Allison Allen, at 574-842-8196. We request a two-week notice.
- Submit test scores.
- 9th and 10th grade applicants: Submit Secondary Schools Admission Test (SSAT) scores. We recommend taking the test in October or November. Visit http://www.ssat.org to register and list Culver Academies so we receive an official copy of the score report. You must register at least three weeks prior to the test date to avoid additional charges.
- 11th grade applicants: Submit PSAT, SSAT or ACT scores.
- International students: Submit SSAT and TOEFL iBT scores. See complete admissions requirements on our International Students page.
Contact the Admissions Office with any application questions.